Every year, Americans come together for the biggest sporting event in the country- The Super Bowl. This event is not only for NFL fans. Everyone can join the big event and enjoy all the excitement around it. So, I don’t have to mention how football fans and sports bettors feel about it.
If you are among those who are looking for the best Super Bowl 2022 betting sites and apps, this article is for you. The list of sites and apps on this page is all you need. The super bowl betting sites and apps provided here are fully analyzed and we guarantee their reliability, overall safety, and fast payouts. You can find the excellent online sportsbooks that we assure are well-known and credible.
Best Super Bowl Betting Sites
Let me dig a bit better and show you why recommended sites and apps on this page are way better than other brands in the gambling industry.
- Betonline: The best site for super bowl real money betting(the best betting site overall)
- Online since:1991
- Super bowl bonus: 60% up to $1,000
- Banking methods: Credit and debit cards, Crypto, P2P, Wire transfer, Money orders, and more
- Super Bowl markets: over 1,000
- Betting app: Mobile betting site
BetOnline provides Super Bowl betting odds for more than 1,000 markets each year. This means you can target all traditional Super Bowl bets. In addition, there are countless props related to both sides, individual players, the half-time show, the commercials, and anything else you can think of. Best of all, there is a Bet Builder you can use to create your own Super Bowl wagers!
Moreover, BetOnline offers high Super Bowl odds and plenty of cool bonuses and promotions for the NFL Championship game. You can start with a $1,000 welcome offer and bet.
If you need more: the excellent Super Bowl gambling app, exclusive mobile betting site, fast payments, and reliable customer service certainly contribute to the superb gambling experience at BetOnline.
- Bovada: Excellent super bowl betting site for live betting
- Online since:2011
- Super Bowl Bonus: 50% up to $250
- Banking Methods: Credit and debit cards, Crypto, Zelle, Vouchers, Bank Wire, and check
- Super Bowl Markets: over 250
- Betting app: mobile betting site
When it comes to online super bowl betting, you can’t ignore Bovada because the sportsbook has earned quite the reputation among US gamblers for several reasons.
It is a trustworthy bookmaker with over 20 years of experience on the market. The guys at Bovada have been around for a while. So, they know the importance of the Super Bowl event. For this reason, they make sure to offer their customers countless Super Bowl bets, high odds for the big show, and all sorts of ways to earn extra cash through promotions.
On top of that, Bovada offers one of the best Super Bowl betting apps online. You can use the mobile version of the sportsbook without a need to download it on iPhone, iPad, Android, or other modern devices. So, you can easily enjoy all Super Bowl markets and bonuses on the go.
- Fanduel: Excellent super bowl betting site and app
- Online since:2009
- Super Bowl Bonus: $5 bet to win $280 in real cash
- Banking Methods: MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Cheque, Wirecard, apple pay, Bank Transfer, DASH digital cash
- Super Bowl Markets: over 200
- Betting app: exclusive downloadable app
Fanduel site layout, navigation, and some features are unique to the brand. They have been operating since 2009 and have gained a reputation for the services they offer. FanDuel Sportsbook offers a 56 to 1 odds boost promotion. This allows you to Bet $5, Win $280 cash if your choice in Rams-Bengals wins the game.
This promo has an incredible cash portion with it. Typically, sportsbooks offer site credit promos for new users. Although they may be high in value, site credit bonuses have strict playthrough requirements and you will not be able to cash out your winnings unless clearing the requirements. With this FanDuel promo, you have the option of withdrawing or using your winnings on other bets.
The FanDuel app is definitely worth checking out before Super Bowl because it is one of the best apps you can find out there. The app is very clean and user-friendly and fully supports you through your online betting experience.
In addition, you can take advantage of their generous sign-up offers as well as several competitive odds.
There is a piece of bad news for android users. Google Play does not offer real money betting apps. So, those on Android should download the FanDuel app directly from their website.
- BetMGM: Competitive Super Bowl Odds
- Online since:2018
- Super Bowl Bonus: $560 Deposit Match
- Banking Methods: MasterCard, Visa, Bank Transfer, PayPal, and echeck
- Super Bowl Markets: over 200
- Betting app: exclusive downloadable app
BetMGM deposit match comes at a 100% rate. In other words, as a new player, your first deposit will be matched dollar-for-dollar. For instance, if you deposit $225, BetMGM will match it with $225. If you deposit $560, they will match it with $560. Best of all, several odds boosts and specials are offered alongside this promo, so you can pad your account before wagering.
BetMGM is the other best betting app you can find. Their easy-to-use layout, simple display of markets, and user-friendly features make it one of the best Super Bowl apps out there.
They have prepared great sign-up offers for new bettors joining their site. Also, their unique one-game parlay bets are perfect for your Super Bowl 2023 bets.
- MyBookie: Best Sportsbook for Super Bowl Contests
- Online Since:2014
- Super Bowl Bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- Banking Methods: Credit and debit cards, Crypto, P2P, bank wire
- Super Bowl Markets: 500+
- Betting App: Mobile Betting version of the main site
When it comes to real money Super Bowl gambling, Mybookie is a solid choice. They offer competitive odds, you can boost your bankroll with some promotions, and enjoy everything on the move.
Moreover, MyBookie adds another dimension in terms of creativity. They always make sure to add some insane Super Bowl props and contests that you’d struggle to find on many other online betting sites.
Why We Picked These Sites For Super Bowl Betting?
Although I mentioned a couple of factors involved in the process of picking these gambling sites, let me tell you a little bit more about how we ranked the sites for Super Bowl betting. The following factors are what make a site good for Super Bowl betting:
- Reputation and safety of use: Every online betting site that we have recommended has been thoroughly vetted to ensure it is safe to bet with.
- Top-notch customer support: When it comes to a gambling site, good customer support is a must-have. So, rest assured that all of our recommended websites and apps got you covered 24/7.
- Huge variety of betting options: The more betting options will increase your chances of winning money on the big day. All the basic football bets plus an immense number of unique Super Bowl props are available at the sites we have recommended on this page.
- Variety of banking methods: Remember, the best sites make it easy to fund your account and withdraw your winnings via multiple payments and banking options. The sites you find on this page offer an extensive range of fast and safe banking methods to deposit and withdraw.
- Competitive odds and lines: If a site wants to make it to our top list, it must offer the best odds and lines. This means it should offer odds that add higher value to your bets. In other words, you should be able to get bigger profits out of your winning wagers. All the recommended sites are top-rated and offer very competitive prices.
- Live betting option: In-play wagers are so much fun and when it comes to Super Bowl, live betting is the best and most fun way to place a bet. So, a live betting platform is a must for a top gambling site. Rest assured that the sites provided on this page offer the best in-play betting options.
- Bonuses and Super Bowl exclusive promotions: To get the most out of your Super Bowl bets, it is best to use bonuses, contests, and other promos offered by the sportsbooks. Our recommended sites provide them all.
When To bet On Super Bowl?
It is better to ask the opposite question. You better know when you cannot bet on the SB because once the event ends, the online operators immediately begin generating their odds for the next year.
Following is a breakdown of your Super Bowl Betting options. In fact, it is a guide to when you can wager on Super Bowl.
Preseason is the perfect time for bettors who like to place futures bets on Super Bowl. In addition to that, this time is ideal to catch the most optimal odds for particular teams.
During The Season Betting
If a team stands out to you early in the year and you believe it can win the Super Bowl, just place your “during the season” bets. Sportsbooks keep updating the Super Bowl odds throughout the season, but this does not mean you will run out of bets to book. You only might not get the odds you are looking for.
Here is our Super Bowl mid-season betting advice :
Be conscious and patient. In other words, do not emotionally overreact to the events you see during any given week. Always monitor the upcoming events and the schedule.
For example, suppose the Las Vegas Raiders are +4000 to win it all in Week 7. Then, in week 8, they win by 30 points. This is when the public believes in Raiders, so the oddsmakers drop their line to +3000 to win it all. Be careful, because this is not a good time for betting. In scenarios like this, we highly recommend waiting a bit and closely monitoring what is happening. If the Raiders have a tough game coming up, they may lose the following Sunday and get back to +4000 again.
Don’t get me wrong, though. I am not saying you should avoid mid-season Super Bowl future bets. I am just giving you a heads up to be more cautious about the situation. This is what I always say: Play and bet wisely.
Betting When the Playoffs Start
Playoffs are when the Super Bowl betting lines are dramatically shifted or simply reset.
This is not a bad idea to wait until the Super Bowl playoff bracket is established then start wagering. In fact, we definitely recommend doing so. Because if you wait until the playoffs begin, you can see each team’s particular roadmap and make sure there is real value in the prospective wagers.
Betting Once the Teams Are Set
Once the AFC and NFC Championship games have finished, you will see a two-week mini-hiatus until the Super Bowl starts. This two-week time is ideal for you to get prepared because once the online bookies know exactly who will play in the Super Bowl, they offer betting odds.
To Sum It Up
I have given you everything you need to find the best Super Bowl betting sites and apps. In fact, I have given you a list of the best online sportsbooks so you don’t need to waste your time finding one. You can pick any and start betting with confidence but do not forget to gamble responsibly and keep your emotions out of the way.