Highest Payout Online Casino USA
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by playing in a casino? Probably, your answer is yes. Although millions of people love casino games, getting started for new bettors seems overbearing. Because there are plenty of games to choose from, many different options to bet, and much other stuff to consider. Hence, if you are new here, you have all the right to feel uncomfortable getting started.
But, I am here to show you that, in reality, it’s not that difficult to start playing in live or online casinos. Generally, the rules of the games are easy to learn, and you will feel more comfortable and confident after a few times of playing. You will have so much fun and might get lucky to win some good money, too.
However, first safety! You should not start gambling in a casino unless you exactly understand what is involved. In the beginning, I will talk about the crucial information for playing in a casino. Later, I will focus on USA online casinos in detail. Therefore, both a beginner and a pro can benefit from what I will present here.
Let us look at the information you need to know before starting to gamble.
Legality and reliability always matter when it comes to gambling, specifically, online casino gambling. And if you live in the USA, your main question is: Where can I play? You should know that legal online casinos are in the states that specifically legalized iGaming. For this reason, you better confirm the legality and reliability of the casino you want to sign up with. For example, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey, and Delaware have legal and live iGaming.
Casino Games = Games of Chance
This is not just a random equation. This is a fact. The casino games are called games of chance because the outcomes depend on accidents. The turn of a card, the roll of the dice, and the spin of the roulette wheel are some random events that can determine the outcome. Before you start playing at any casino, you must genuinely comprehend this fact. Because this is the main reason that puts casino games among the most riskier kinds of gambling. Winning or losing in casino games mainly depends on whether luck is on your side.
House Is The Winner, ALWAYS!
There is a bitter fact about casino games, which is casino advantage over players. In fact, casinos never need the element of luck to win the games because they have a mathematical advantage over players in every single game offered. This is another reason that makes casino games so risky. In fact, apart from the possibility of card counting in the game of Blackjack, there is practically nothing to do to turn the odds in the player’s favor. Result? The house always has the advantage of winning.
Losing Is Not Your Fate!
Although I have said the house always wins, this does not mean you are destined to lose every time you play a casino game. Never forget the fact that casino games are games of chance. This means that the outcomes are unpredictable. The unpredictability definitely works against you and makes it impossible to control the elements and game outcome. However, it also gives you a chance to win.
The element of luck in casino games does play a part in your winnings. For example, you may play hundred hands of BlackJack, but you would almost surely lose more than half of the hands and lose money at the end. But if you just play a couple of hands, you could win more than half of them and win money.
LUCK Is Not The Only Player!
For sure, luck is the main factor determining your win or lose in a casino game. In addition, in many cases, there might be nothing a player can do to turn the house advantage in their favor. But, for sure, some other factors can help you as a player to minimize the house advantages.
Play the games that the casino does not have a high house edge. There are other games like BlackJack where you can learn the strategies and play mathematically correct. This will reduce the advantage of the house in such games. So, learn some tactics and know the cost and benefits before playing in a casino.
I cannot emphasize more: you should know about casino gambling before spending money on it. I do not want you to lose money, but you might lose. Hence, consider casino games as entertainment and gamble on the money you definitely can afford.
Friendly and professional advice: Casino games and gambling are very addictive. Take this into consideration when you plan to play.
Now, Let’s go over some Dos and Donts of Gambling in casinos:
Dos in Casino Gambling
- The golden rule of casino betting: LIMIT YOUR LOSSES. I said that casino gambling is very addictive. So, you must have discipline, and the golden rule is having a limited budget to lose. When you lose that amount, just stop playing!
- Know the rules: The rules of most games are pretty straightforward, but there are games with more complex guidelines. Learn them all, no matter if they are easy or difficult. DO NOT start playing without knowing the essentials.
- Learn some strategies.
- Acknowledge the fact that you probably will lose.
- Quit when you are ahead: Don’t get tempted when you are on a winning streak. Your luck might turn against you, and you don’t know when! So, stop when you are still ahead.
Donts of Casino Gambling
- Another golden rule: DO NOT CHASE YOUR LOSSES. There are times that you lose in the casino, but you should NEVER try to increase your stakes to compensate for your losses.
- Drink, but don’t drink TOO much.
- Do not rely on betting systems: Don’t listen to them! There is no betting system designed in your favor. Remember that the house advantage is always there. So, play sensibly.
- Don’t be rude to the dealers. You don’t want to piss them off!
- Do not miss out on extra value.
I don’t guarantee that these points will make you win in a casino, but I promise if you apply what I explained, you will have a better experience there.
Getting Started With An Online Casino
I suppose that you have done the research so far, and you are ready to get started. The first step here is to decide which game to play because there is one thing about casinos that you can say with certainty: you will never run out of a game to play! So, let’s have a look at different types of online casino games.
Each casino has a unique list of its games. Take this example which broadly covers all the main types of casino games:
- Slot games, including 3D or progressive
- Table games include all card games like blackjack and so on
- Specialty games cover anything that does not fit in other categories, such as keno and even roulette.
- Video poker includes all poker games, just like the slot
BTW, Each of these categories has many different types of games, and that is why I said you will never run out of stuff to do in an online casino.
Besides the different types of casino games, there are 2 main types of online casinos:
- Software operating casinos
- Casinos working with live dealers
The difference between these two is not that big. The software casinos use number generating programs to make their outcomes. On the other hand, a real dealer is dealing and shuffling the cards in live casinos. Some gamblers prefer the live one, while others don’t care. Pick either one you like.
All right, enough with the theories! Let’s get into the online casino and see how it works.
Understanding The Online Casino Game Odds
I can’t repeat myself more that every single casino makes money by making a built-in advantage for the house to literally each and every game. Although this advantage is not that big. The house should reach and keep a balance between allowing the gamblers to win gratifying payouts and providing the casino with the means to actually make profits. The house edge in many online casino games is lower than 10%. This means the odds of you winning a single, safe bet are usually almost close to (although always below) 50%. From a player’s point of view, this means the longer you play, the less likely you win money. Hence, the more you know your chances of winning, the better gaming choices you make.
A million dollar tip: The best way to “cheat” the house edge is by minimizing the number of bets you place.
Simply put, any game where the odds of winning the bet are 1 in 2 is considered a fixed-odds game. The best example is coin flip! In other words, in such games, the odds remain the same for every play. The casino version of the coin flip is fixed odds.
The classic example of a fixed-odds casino game is roulette. Because no matter where you are playing it, the payout odds of a single number bet must be 35 to 1. Craps game usually is fixed-odds, too. Because any of the seven wagers should offer payout odds of 4 to 1.
On the contrary, live poker NEVER has fixed odds because the payout odds differ on every hand.
Identifying the fixed-odds games in an online casino
A great way to start is using the options I described above. Another way is slot gaming. Most slots are reliable sources for fixed odds. Because the chance of winning should be the same on every spin. Otherwise, the developer will not receive and maintain operating licenses.
Pro Tip: Any slot that presents a shared, progressive jackpot paid by several players, for sure, is not fixed odds.
Definition of Real Money Gambling
Before I tell you which casinos offer real money, and how they work, first let me define the concept.
“Anyone who deposits MONEY into an online casino and wagers on any gambling game to win money”
Keep in mind that you can play all casino games and win prizes, but if you want to win real money, you have to deposit your real money via an approved banking method.
How Do Real Money Online Casinos Payments Work?
Before I tell you how to withdraw your sweet winnings, I have to refresh your mind on some critical basics about casino payouts. So be patient and keep reading:
- House edge: The casino rules work in favor of online gambling providers, always! Roulette is a typical example of house advantage in casino games. Roulette consists of 18 red and 18 black numbers. In European Roulette, there is an additional 0 pocket. If your roulette betting strategy is to place several bets on red, you probably would win in 50% of the cases. And this is the chance of 48,65% that the wheel stops on red. Meanwhile, there is a 2.7% chance that the roulette ball will hit the green field, which shows the house edge. This means that outcome is unpredictable. The same applies to online slots, and you should keep this in mind.
- Payout Percentage(PP): This number shows you, on average, how much you can expect to win. In other words, this is an indication of the proportion of your wagered money that the house will pay to you. The PP is also called the “return to player rate”. For example, if the game RTP shows 96%, you can expect the casino to payout 96% for every $100 you bet. RTP is not a one-time calculation. In fact, it will be calculated over time, and for this reason, players should play as many as 10,000 gaming sessions to reach the exact shown RTP rate.
- Variance or Volatility: As I have said, the RTP rate works on a long-term basis. On the other hand, volatility is a short-term concept. It is a measure to indicate how often the slot machine would hit a winning combination and consequently how big would be the payout. Variance works well for you in online casino games. For example, you would bet as low as $1 and hit a million-dollar jackpot in a high-variance slot machine. On the other hand, you would bet big and lose every time you play. To manage your bankroll effectively, you should take this concept into account. Remember, even if you bet on “certain” results, you can lose. This is why you should bet according to your budget if you want to stay longer in the game.
- Maximize possible return: To get the most out of your casino gambling, you should look at an RTP rate. In the case of a game of chance, you must stick to the lowest house edge and highest RTP percentage. This improves your winning chances. If you use casino bonuses, your gambling experience may be enhanced especially with welcome bonuses, free spins, loyalty offers, etc.
- Paytable: Slot paytables provide essential information and you must check them out before placing your bets. This tells you if it has a good payout rate or not. From the paytable, you can see the maximum payout of each winning combination plus any possible caps the casino might place on the amount of the jackpot. Paytables differ depending on the slot you select. But the more experience you are the easier you can understand them. Usually, the first section on the table indicates the winning combination and how symbols appear on the payline. Paylines have various shapes and forms such as vertical, horizontal, zigzag, or V-shaped. Typically, players who hit five identical elements on a payline will get the highest payout. Some symbols pay out more than others. Paylines typically pay from left to right. So, pay attention to this fact because you might miss the payout if your successful combo comes from right to left.
I tell you that real money online gambling is safe as long as you approach it carefully. So, it is crucial to only sign up with licensed and regulated online casinos.
When you want to choose a depositing method, it’s very important to select the right casino to play with.
The online casino payment options slightly differ and the following are the most popular:
- Credit/debit cards
- Bank wire transfers
- Prepaid vouchers
- Mobile banking
NOTE: Although deposit and withdrawal methods may be the same, in most casinos some deposit methods are not available for withdrawal and vice versa. Let’s review some of the most popular withdrawal methods at online casinos.
Popular Online Casino Withdrawal Methods
Withdraw or Cashout buttons are designed for players to submit their withdrawal requests and cash out their winnings.
The most popular withdrawal method is the e-wallet. This method has under 1 hour of pending times, which makes it the fastest withdrawal method with lower cashout limits. Conversely, bank transfers would take up to 3 weeks but they allow higher cashout limits.
I believe this common question is your question too: “What makes online casinos so long to withdraw?”
The answer is the confirmation period. To allow a withdrawal, the casino must confirm your identity, and this takes a few days. Additionally, the operator needs to check if you meet any potential wagering requirements and preconditions for withdrawal. Lastly, the gambling payment providers might want to take their time to process your request!
Paypal online Casinos
PayPal is the most common method of payment we use in our everyday life. You can receive money and withdraw your casino winnings with PayPal. However, there are not too many online casinos that offer PayPal for money withdrawals. They mostly use e-wallets.
In the end, I would like to give you a list of some PayPal online casinos and teach you how to withdraw using PayPal.
Top Three PayPal Online Casinos In The US
|Online Casino||Rank||Best for|
|Betonline||1||Overall online gambling services|
|Wild Casino||2||User-friendly interface and bonuses|
|Bovada||3||Customer support and reputation|
Steps To Withdraw Money From PayPal Online Casino
Follow the following steps to easily withdraw from a US PayPal casino:
- Log in to your PayPal-accepted casino USA.
- Go to the cashier section.
- Type the amount you want to withdraw
- Tap confirm button.
- verify your identity(if applicable).
Note1: PayPal withdrawals take up to 24 hours.
Note 2: ALWAYS read the terms and conditions of your casino because each casino has its unique PayPal policy.
To Sum It Up
Although I have given you a list of the top three American online casinos with the highest payouts, learn about the gambling culture and casino games because payouts differ from game to game.
I hope you have learned enough from this post as our goal at PlayNowPros is to arm you with valid information you need to make better gambling decisions.
Play No Deposit Free Online Casino Games And Win Real Money-USA