Persian Female Names Starting with “S” 2022
If you’re expecting a child but still haven’t chosen a name, we recommend looking at the Persian female names below.
This article is for you if you’re one of the many parents who want to give their kid a name that begins with the letter “S”.
Why Should You Be Careful When Choosing a Name?!
- Various researches suggest that babies react and identify their names from an early age, which can influence their personality.
- Your children’s name distinguishes them from other kids or can even influence their confidence while hanging with peers.
- Name you choose can influence your girl when she makes friends. That’s why you should be careful with choosing a name for your cutie.
Popular Persian Female Names Starting With “S”
We provided 50 Iranian female names starting with “S” and their meaning, so follow us through this article.
- Sogand (سوگند): oath, faithfulness in a relationship, persistence in telling and speaking the truth.
- Soudabeh (سودابه): a girl character in Shahnameh, the wife of Kay Kāvus (a character in Shahnameh).
- Satin (ساتین): a girl who is lovely, beloved
- Sarabano (سارابانو): a perfect lady
- Saradokht (سارادخت): a simple and pious girl
- Sargol (سارگل): a yellow flower
- Sarang (سارنگ): a kind of little blackbird, Starling, an instrument like Kamancheh.
- Sarnia (سارنیا): a sincere, honest and chaste lady,
- Sarouneh (سارونه): rose flower, Grapes
- Sarisa (ساریسا): a hardworking lady
- Sarina (سارینا): pure, perfect
- Susan (سوسن): Lily flower,
- Suzan (سوزان): hot, fiery or severe
- Saghar (ساغر): the wine cup
- Sali (سالی): a delighted and healthy girl
- Sameh (سامه): pact, bond, promise
- Samina (سامینا): a lady who is beautiful and pleasant like Mina flower (Leucanthemum)
- Sanaz (ساناز): a rare flower, a girl who is rare as Sanaz flower
- Sandokht (ساندوخت): a disciplined girl
- Sanli (سانلی): popular and famous
- Sanva (سانوا): a girl who speaks sweetly
- Savi (ساوی): a precious girl
- Sayeh (سایه): shadow, relative darkness, support, majesty
- Saba (سبا): a city in Yemen, a surah in Quran
- Sepideh (سپیده): twilight
- Setareh (ستاره): fate, a pretty girl, star
- Setayesh (ستایش): Praising and worshiping God, compliment
- Sahargol (سحرگل): a beautiful and delighted lady
- Saharnaz (سحرناز): a lady with a pretty face
- Saharnosh (سحرنوش): a girl who loves the light of morning
- Sarvbano (سروبانو): a lady as tall as Sarv tree (Cypress)
- Sarvenaz (سروناز): a beautiful lady
- Sarireh (سریره): a pretty girl
- Solmaz (سلماز): a woman who never gets old
- Sahandis (سهندیس): a strong and persistent girl
- Sahi (سهی): a pure and right-doing girl, teen
- Sahidokht (سهی دخت): a tall lady
- Sosandokht (سوسن دخت): a girl who is as beautiful as Lily flower
- Sogol (سوگل): the most favorite girl, beloved
- Somiya (سومیا): lovely
- Somita (سومیتا): love and kindness
- Sevil (سویل): a worthy lady
- Sevin (سوین): affection, love
- Sigol (سی گل): thirty flowers
- Simin (سیمین): a lady who has a white body
- Siminbano (سیمین بانو): a girl with white body
- Sori (سوری): a red flower, happiness
- Samandokht (سمن دخت): a well-scented girl
- Samanchehr (سمن چهر): a girl who has a pretty face
- Selda (سلدا): supporter
Your little girl will be very happy to have one of these lovely Persian female names to call her.
100 Wonderful Persian Female Names in 2021
Persian Female Names Starting With “M”