Persian Female Names Starting with “S” 2022
If you’re expecting a child but still haven’t chosen a name, we recommend looking at the Persian female names below.
This article is for you if you’re one of the many parents who want to give their kid a name that begins with the letter “S”.
Why Should You Be Careful When Choosing a Name?!
- Various researches suggest that babies react and identify their names from an early age, which can influence their personality.
- Your children’s name distinguishes them from other kids or can even influence their confidence while hanging with peers.
- Name you choose can influence your girl when she makes friends. That’s why you should be careful with choosing a name for your cutie.
Popular Persian Female Names Starting With “S”
We provided 50 Iranian female names starting with “S” and their meaning, so follow us through this article.
- Sogand (سوگند): oath, faithfulness in a relationship, persistence in telling and speaking the truth.
- Soudabeh (سودابه): a girl character in Shahnameh, the wife of Kay Kāvus (a character in Shahnameh).
- Satin (ساتین): a girl who is lovely, beloved
- Sarabano (سارابانو): a perfect lady
- Saradokht (سارادخت): a simple and pious girl
- Sargol (سارگل): a yellow flower
- Sarang (سارنگ): a kind of little blackbird, Starling, an instrument like Kamancheh.
- Sarnia (سارنیا): a sincere, honest and chaste lady,
- Sarouneh (سارونه): rose flower, Grapes
- Sarisa (ساریسا): a hardworking lady
- Sarina (سارینا): pure, perfect
- Susan (سوسن): Lily flower,
- Suzan (سوزان): hot, fiery or severe
- Saghar (ساغر): the wine cup
- Sali (سالی): a delighted and healthy girl
- Sameh (سامه): pact, bond, promise
- Samina (سامینا): a lady who is beautiful and pleasant like Mina flower (Leucanthemum)
- Sanaz (ساناز): a rare flower, a girl who is rare as Sanaz flower
- Sandokht (ساندوخت): a disciplined girl
- Sanli (سانلی): popular and famous
- Sanva (سانوا): a girl who speaks sweetly
- Savi (ساوی): a precious girl
- Sayeh (سایه): shadow, relative darkness, support, majesty
- Saba (سبا): a city in Yemen, a surah in Quran
- Sepideh (سپیده): twilight
- Setareh (ستاره): fate, a pretty girl, star
- Setayesh (ستایش): Praising and worshiping God, compliment
- Sahargol (سحرگل): a beautiful and delighted lady
- Saharnaz (سحرناز): a lady with a pretty face
- Saharnosh (سحرنوش): a girl who loves the light of morning
- Sarvbano (سروبانو): a lady as tall as Sarv tree (Cypress)
- Sarvenaz (سروناز): a beautiful lady
- Sarireh (سریره): a pretty girl
- Solmaz (سلماز): a woman who never gets old
- Sahandis (سهندیس): a strong and persistent girl
- Sahi (سهی): a pure and right-doing girl, teen
- Sahidokht (سهی دخت): a tall lady
- Sosandokht (سوسن دخت): a girl who is as beautiful as Lily flower
- Sogol (سوگل): the most favorite girl, beloved
- Somiya (سومیا): lovely
- Somita (سومیتا): love and kindness
- Sevil (سویل): a worthy lady
- Sevin (سوین): affection, love
- Sigol (سی گل): thirty flowers
- Simin (سیمین): a lady who has a white body
- Siminbano (سیمین بانو): a girl with white body
- Sori (سوری): a red flower, happiness
- Samandokht (سمن دخت): a well-scented girl
- Samanchehr (سمن چهر): a girl who has a pretty face
- Selda (سلدا): supporter
Your little girl will be very happy to have one of these lovely Persian female names to call her.
Persian Female Names Starting With “M”